Penny Black - Blendz Car Wax - TRADITIONAL CARNAUBA WAX
High grade carnauba and lots of it! Penny Black contains a very high percentage of T1 grade Brazilian carnauba wax to ensure high durability and depth of gloss.
Beautifully presented in an embossed tin inside a luxurious velvet pouch.
Penny Black is an 'old school' traditional hard wax and combines various other waxes with its high grade carnauba to provide a highly scuff resistant finish combined with high levels of gloss, durability & water behaviour. A fantastic all round wax.
Penny Black is a dream to work with and can be applied and buffed with ease.
Durability: 6-8 Weeks (Single layer) 10-12 Weeks (Double layer)
Tin Size: 140g
Applications per tin: 35-45 full cars (depending on vehicle size)
Penny Black is an 'old school' traditional hard wax and combines various other waxes with its high grade carnauba to provide a highly scuff resistant finish combined with high levels of gloss, durability & water behaviour.
How To Use:
- Ensure the panel is clean and dry before application
- Ideally apply a pre-wax paint cleanser for best adhesion and results
- Apply sparingly using a 'Blendz foam wax applicator'
- Apply a thin layer of wax in tight circular motions, then in straight lines to ensure even coverage
- Allow to cure for around 10-15 minutes.
- Use a 'Guv'Nor' or 'Mini Reaper' buffing towel to buff away the cured wax (turning frequently)
- Use a QD such as Berry Blast to assist buffing if required.
- Leave the car for approx. 1-2 hours before applying additional layers