BLENDZ! - Wheel Sealant
BLENDZ wheel sealant is easy to apply and remove, but provides fantastic water, oil and soiling repellence, as well as chemical and weather resistance to the wax layer through fluorinated polymer additives. For the ultimate in wheel protection! Blendz Wheel Sealant is perfect all alloy wheel surfaces including gloss, diamond cut, matt/satin & powder coated finishes.
A great wheel sealant that provides a combination of outstanding finish and longevity. Every pot of Autobrite's Blendz Wheel Sealant is hand-made and hand-poured to ensure consistent high quality. Whilst specially developed to give supreme performance, the hard wheel sealant is also very easy to use and buff off with little effort. Suitable for both demanding car lovers and first time users the Blendz Wheel Sealant is without compromise.
Blendz Wheel Sealant provides a tough barrier against brake dust and delivers an excellent shine for your wheels. When applied to the wheels Blendz Wheel Sealant will protect and add that gloss shine to the look and make wheel cleaning easy to achieve. Also Blendz Wheel Sealant protects your wheel surface against high temperatures that come from your braking system giving longer and maximum protection.
Superb protection from brake dust, dirt and grime
Leaves a gloss, protective barrier on the surface
Easy to maintain for future wheel cleans
Suitable for high temperature alloy wheels
Ideal for any polished or painted metal surface
How To Use:
Application of our Blendz Wheel Sealant is easy yet very rewarding product to use. It provides a durable, high gloss finish to all alloy wheel surfaces. We do recommend you thoroughly cleaning and de-contaminating your wheels to remove any unwanted tar, fall out and debris.
- Clean your alloy wheels with your choice of AD wheel cleaners, BriteGel or Very Cherry Non Acid is suitable for this. Clean your wheels thoroughly with the DBS bushes and also our Magnificent 7 brush kit to ensure that proper and ultimate clean. Pressure rinse and dry.
- Now its time to dissolve the contaminants on your wheels. On a clean, dry wheel spray our Purple Rain product liberally on the wheel surface making sure you completely soak the wheel. Then leave the product to work for approx 3-4 minutes, Purple Rain will then turn purple as it reacts with the contaminants on the wheel. You can always agitate this with the DBS brush set or simply pressure rinse.
- Then with our Just The Tonic Tar Remover spray liberally onto the wheel and leave the product dwell for approx 1-2 minutes, you will then see the tar start to dissolve - simply wipe away the excess product along with the tar.
- Dry the wheel with the Mini Reaper or The Guvnor. You could always clay your wheels to remove further bonded contaminants from the wheel surface then polish your wheels with Cherry Glaze to increase gloss and remove any light abrasion marks from the surface and of course to get them squeaky clean ready for the fresh coating of Blendz.
- Apply Blendz Wheel Sealant to a dry, clean wheel. Apply Blendz liberally to the spokes, wheel faces and back rims, completely cover all exposed metal surface with a our Blendz Wax applicator. Leave to cure for approx 30 minutes per wheel.
- When cured, simply buff off the wheel sealant making sure the sealant has been completely removed from all areas, repeat this process after an hour has passed for even more awesome gloss and protection. We always recommend 2 coats of Blendz wheel sealant per wheel for the best protection.