Privacy Policy

Introduction

Aligned Detailing LTD is committed to protecting the data collected pertaining to our users. This policy details the collection, use, and protection of personal information we receive from site visitors. By entering our website you consent to our use of cookies as pertaining to the terms of this policy.

 

Data Collection

Aligned Detailing LTD collects the minimum amount of personally identifiable information necessary to improve our site and the service we provide. Data we collect includes any or all of the information you provide while using our website and/or services.

 

Use of Information

Aligned Detailing LTD may use the personal information collected through our site specifically for the purposes detailed in this policy. Personal information that we process for any reasons won’t be kept longer than is necessary for those purposes. We will take reasonable measures to prevent the loss or misuse of your personal information (e.g. encryption).

Working Alongside us...

For the safety of our team we can only work mobile if we are on a private driveway. No public car parks or working on the side of busy roads. Industrial Estate’s are acceptable. Staff car parks are acceptable with appropriate management/ owners permission.

 

Prices on our website apply to jobs within 25 miles of Petersfield, GU31. Bookings made outside of this area, a fuel surcharge may be applicable.

 

Prices quoted are subject to change in regards to each vehicle’s condition. Each price is matched to what we believe the average condition of the vehicle should be and if your car requires more attention we will give you a new quote based on the state of the vehicle and the time that is required.

 

For any mobile valeting / detailing jobs outside of our covered area will require a 25% of the total cost paid prior to travelling to you. The remaining 75% off the balance will be due after the work is carried out.

 

Payments are to be made in Cash or card upon collection. All balances are due within 3 days of the work being carried out. You will be emailed an invoice followed by a receipt when payment has cleared in our account.

 

All detailing work will need a member of the team to come out and have a look at the vehicle prior to booking it in. If we are detailing at a client’s house where possible, this space needs to be under cover, dry and also clean. We will need enough space that we can open all doors fully and still be able to walk round the vehicle. 

 

We are insured to be working on your vehicle but we will not take responsibility for damage caused to vehicles whilst pressure washing and valeting due to a loose vehicle part. A scenario of this would be if we were pressure washing your car and the front badge came off from a previous front end accident or where it has been taken off before, we will not be held responsible for replacing this part.

- We no longer accept cheques as payment.

07824887997

Petersfield, Hampshire

Chichester, West Sussex  

 100% SECURE SHOPPING  PCI DSS Level 1 Compliant:

The highest level of data & payment protection

Tel: 07824887997

Business Address:

Unit 10, Church Farm, 

Bosham,

Chichester 

West Sussex

PO18 8EX

2019 by Aligned DETAILING  LTD

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED